(Senior) Java Developer / Backend Developer (all genders)
What are your tasks?
- You model, implement and test excellent Java code.
- You independently design solutions for our customers and crack even the toughest nuts.
- You support your less experienced team colleagues and are the contact person for technology and development topics.
- You interact with our customers and advise on technical topics as needed.
- You expand our strong technology base and optimize development processes.
- You continuously deal with current developments and technologies and share knowledge in the team.
What do we offer you?
- Your wunschTeam: With us, you are not a small cog in the machine. Become part of an exceptional team with short lines of communication and flat hierarchies. With us, you can contribute your ideas and take on responsibility at an early stage.
- Onboarding: For a good start, we want you to have everything you need. From the right technology to the opportunity to get to know your future team before your first day at work. Your personal mentor will accompany you during your induction and make sure that you are never left alone if you have any questions.
- Fairness: and not just in terms of compensation, but also in the way we treat each other.
- Flexible working: Nine-to-five was yesterday. We understand that everyone has their own rhythm. That's why our working hours are as individual as we are. A full-time job doesn't fit your life? No problem - part-time works for us, too. By the way, standup is 10:00 a.m. :)
- (Home) Office: Whether on the roof terrace of our headquarters in the heart of Jena or in our stylish Leipzig office - the choice is yours. You prefer to work in your home office or somewhere else? Four days a week you can choose where you want to work.
- Family-friendly: You have children, care for relatives or face other special situations? We understand that! We'll help you achieve a good work-life balance and support you wherever we can.
- Modern tools: AI doesn't get around us either. In addition to our self-developed code generators, we use tools like GitHub Copilot and GPT-4.
- Personal development: Pair programming when things get tricky, quick feedback and the offer to attend external seminars and conferences.
- Tools of the trade: Since we know how important the right equipment is, you can choose your own hardware.
- wunschlösung basics: Ergonomic, height-adjustable desks are just as standard with us as free drinks, office snacks and 30 days' vacation.
Psst… You took the time to read this far? Then write us the
code word "dandelion" in your message ;)
What do you bring?
- You are an absolute Java professional - no one can fool you here!
- You have already been involved in various development projects as a team member and have mastered a wide variety of challenges.
- You navigate confidently in the Java ecosystem and have experience with common frameworks and libs.
- In addition to implementing applications, you are also proficient in designing and connecting interfaces.
- You have a very good command of German, are communicative and are not afraid of direct contact with our partners and customers.
- You are enthusiastic about technology, software and innovation. For you, programming is not just a job, but a passion.
Did we convince you?
Write us a little bit about yourself and we'll get back to you!If the chemistry is right, we would like to get to know you better in a video call and discuss everything else. Let's find out together if it fits with you and the wunschlösung!