Efficiency pressure, digitalisation homework, a shortage of skilled workers or the need to stand out from the competition with innovations - there is no shortage of challenges in the industry.
Mobility & Automotive
We help you to quickly bring innovations and digitalisation projects with online relevance to the streets. In this way, highly individual solutions are developed, with which you can stand out from the competition and cannot be easily copied.
If digitalization is the solution...
… what is the problem? Are digital applications important for bank customers, policyholders and employees? Without question!
But they should not be an end in themselves. In everyday life, we repeatedly encounter solutions that are unfortunately neither user-centred nor process-optimised.
For us, digitization means more than paper-to-mobile or fax-to-email. And also more than simply passing on previously internal activities to customers. For us, true digitization is the integration of the company into customer processes.
But in order to make online platforms work in such a way that customers are happy to use them and employees are really unburdened, a number of skills are required:
mindset, methodology and experience to understand customer, user and business requirements end-to-end
real process optimization, design & innovation know-how to create an optimal basis for translation into IT
IT excellence to ensure seamless translation of the optimized target state into excellent software that solves real problems.
How we support you
Innovation, process and digitization consulting
10 Years of consulting and experience in the mobility sector
Our founder and managing director Christian accompanied a leading European mobility group as well as SMEs, among others, in the context of optimisation projects (Lean Six Sigma, transformation management), in the conception and roll-out of digitalisation & innovation labs (Design Thinking, DFSS, Lean Startup) as well as in innovation management (incl. trend management).
In addition to mobility experience, Christian and the wunschlösung team also bring knowledge and best practices from other industries to your online project.
Examples of applications we can develop with you
Closing sections and custom check-outs
- Do you want your customers to be able to conclude contracts online or configure products?
- We design your closing lines and custom check-outs, develop them for you and integrate them into your inventory systems.
Online marketplaces and ecosystems
- You want to set up or replace (regional) ecosystems or a marketplace?
- We support you from conception to implementation.
- If necessary, we coordinate the cooperation with specialists from our partner network.
Partner Management Solutions
- Do you want to get more out of your customer base and partner network?
- Based on your initial situation, we will show you options and develop a concept together.
- The customised digital implementation brings your network to life.
- Are you looking for a 100% flexible solution for managing applications or orders?
- We work with you to design the right solution, implement it and ensure that it harmonises with your inventory systems.
AI (Artificial Intelligence) and Machine Learning
- You want to solve a problem with AI or are looking for exciting use cases for AI?
- We can advise you on how to do that and integrate it into a user-friendly online interface.
- If necessary, we bring in highly specialised experts for sub-areas.
Special solutions: When standard software is not enough
- You have reached the limits of standard software or want to avoid having to bend your processes?
- With our years of experience in implementing customised software, we'll be happy to advise you. And if it makes sense, we will also implement it for you.
This is how projects work with us
Get real innovation, process & tech mentoring for your online project.
After conception and prototyping we start. We develop your software.
3. Support and operation
We support you from support, hosting and monitoring to further development.
Want an example?
The driviva car transfer marketplace
We developed a B2B marketplace for a partner in the automotive segment. The platform enables drivers, freight forwarders and clients to trade vehicle transfers and maps 360 degrees of the booking process.
Our services in the project
Workshops, requirements and process definition, architecture
Programming of the platform based on Java & Angular
Factoring service provider aifinyo & logistics platform Speedlog
What I appreciate about working with the wunschlösung team is the friendly interaction and the search for professional solutions at eye level. The critical questioning by the team helps to find the best solution - and not only in technical terms. I sometimes have the feeling that the wunschlösung project team understands the business better than many in the industry. For us, it is simply important to have a partner who empathizes with our pain points and with whom you are not just a project number. "
International Manager Fleet, Head of Productmanagement Logistics, Product Owner driviva
PS Team GmbH
Customers & Partners
What technology is behind it?
Our digital platforms must be equally reliable, scalable and flexible so that they can actively support the further development of your business model.
We achieve this with our code generators, exchangeable Java modules, components created individually for you and high-performance frontends.
To get your project up and running as quickly as possible, we have built a Whitelabel frontend with Nuxt 3 that we can optionally use for your project. Thanks to universal rendering, smooth user experiences and optimal SEO compatibility are equally guaranteed.
Want to get to know us?
Jan Christian Waitschies
Christian is one of our founders and managing directors. He is an expert in process optimization and business models.
Do you have questions about digitization and innovation? Christian is happy to share his cross-industry experience and knowledge with you.
Make an appointment now for your professional project consulting and support. We usually get back to you the same day!
Would you like to write down your ideas and concepts?
Or would you rather have a face-to-face conversation?